CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Horse Protection Society of NC




I am still frozen from feeding last night! Mary and I started early and had a helper, or I would probably have turned into a Popsicle. Stormy came back- he looks great thank goodness, and he seemed happy to be back with all his friends and care givers. The poor new gelding still can't lift his head, but his eyes are clear and he seems to be improving. We lobbied Joanie to put Starlight on MMS for a few weeks before making the final decision to let him go. I think Padre and Wrangler are going to go on it as well.


This is a collage of pictures that I took 12/22 for a notebook cover (back cover) that I gave to Deborah for her birthday (she is a Christmas baby!). Deborah sponsors Midnight (on the front cover). I wish I had scanned it- it turned out great- I made it using handmade papers from an artist in Maine. Someday I'll learn to save a copy of everything for posterity... anyway, I digress. We are getting another horse this week, but I don't know his circumstances or condition. I am picking up Saturday pm feeding for a few months arrrrggggghhhhh! Trying to talk my brother into helping me out.... here is the link to the Horse ranch if you would like to read about it or make a donation: http://horseprotection.org/

0 comments: